UK EEA Family Visa

You can apply for an EEA family Visa to come to the UK if you’re both:
from outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
The family member or ‘extended’ family member of an EEA national.

UK EEA Family Visa

There are other ways you may be eligible, for example:
with a ‘derivative right of residence’ - you’re the carer of someone who has the right to be in the UK, the carer’s child, or the child of an EEA national who previously worked in the UK under the ‘Surinder Singh’ judgement - you’re the family member of a British citizen who has lived and worked in another EEA country.
with a ‘retained right of residence’ - you have the right to stay in the UK as the family member of an EEA national who has died, left the UK or is no longer your spouse or civil partner

This type of South Africa Spouse or life partner Visa is available to people in either heterosexual or same-sex relationships and can be applied for as either a spouse temporary residence Visa or a permanent residence Visa depending on the length of the marriage or relationship in question.

Learn More

Make sure you use a valid email address

South Africa Immigration Company